At Rae Studios, the health and safety of our students and teachers are always our priority. We know there are growing concerns around coronavirus and along with you, we are closely following the CDC and World Health Organization for updates. Outbreaks of viral infections are always of public health concern, and this is no different for us here at Rae Studios.
We have already taken precautionary steps in the studios to be sure we provide the safest environment we can for this community. We’ve reduced physical assistance and our prop usage. We’ve increased cleaning procedures for opening and closing shifts on all doorknobs, props, weights and other surfaces are sanitized more frequently. We are requesting that all students wash their hands/or use hand sanitizer before and after classes. The sink basin is located in our kitchen area and restrooms located in the lobby with fully stocked hand soap sanitizer.
The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to avoid the spread of respiratory disease – wash your hands frequently and distance yourself from those who are coughing or sick.
We also ask the following:
1. Bring your own water bottle (The kitchen utensils are no longer permitted for use).
2. Wash your hands before and after class (20 seconds recommended)
3. Stack your props after each use ready for hosts to properly disinfect before stow away.
4. Air hugs, hang time, thumbs up only, please keep your distance from your peers but still show positive love and support.
5. Stay home if you aren’t feeling well for the safety of yourself and others.
MEMBERSHIPS - We are offering a flexible contract freeze for monthly unlimited memberships. To request a freeze on your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLASS PACKAGE EXTENSION - We are offering class package extensions for all group class packages, for an expiration of 12/31/2020. If you would like an extension on your package, please email email@example.com.
Thank you kindly.
Be safe, stay clean, be positive.
Rae Studios Management